Exness Broker is one of the international-scale forex brokers that has pocketed various world-class regulations.
Free Exness Demo accounts are often referred to as practice accounts because they give traders the ability and freedom to explore the broker’s offerings without risking loss by providing virtual money with which to practice trading.
Novice traders can use the Exness demo account to familiarize themselves with the live trading environment, where they can build their trading skills by actively participating in trading and developing their trading strategies.
Also read: 7 Steps How To Create OctaFX Demo Account for Beginner Traders
The demo account is not only aimed at beginners, it also allows more advanced traders to explore what Exness has to offer.
Since its establishment in 2008, this broker has provided superior trading facilities with super-low spreads and automatic withdrawals of funds.
In addition, registration for a demo account at Exness is also very easy. According to our latest research, Exness is a British forex brokerage company based in Limassol, Cyprus.
Exness was founded in 2008 and has two main offices in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. This broker is a Cypriot Broker providing traders with financial services and investment solutions designed according to the needs of their clients.
Also read: 8 Steps How To Create XM Demo Account for Beginner Traders
Exness provides stable and reliable brokerage services, and the terms are also made for a comfortable trading environment.
Exness provides traders with tight spreads from 0.1 pips and no hidden commission fees involved. This broker offers MT4 as a trading platform, with various CFDs and futures exchanges in various markets.
Furthermore, Exness is involved with several organizations as an honorary sponsoring partner. There is no indication of any appreciation for Exness on the website.
With Exness, traders can choose between four accounts, Standard, Raw Spread, Zero Account, and Pro Account.
Also read: 10 Steps How To Create FBS Demo Account for Beginner Traders
How to Register an Exness Broker Demo Account
To register, and create a demo account with Exness, traders can follow these steps:
- Login to Exness Broker Site: The first step is to open the Exness broker site at the following link www.exness-trade.direct, Then click “Open My Account” on the homepage of the Exness broker site.
- Select the type of trading account you want to use: If you are a beginner, it is recommended to open a Mini trading account only. Please click ‘Open Mini Account’.
- Fill in the Initial Registration Form: In the form provided, you just need to fill in a phone number, an active email address, and a password. Next, click ‘Continue Registration’.
- Select Trading Account: The next step is to select a trading account, you just click the column that says ‘Try Demo’. Then you will be directed to the trading platform, then next you just need to click on the column that says ‘Deposit.
- Complete the Registration Process: You are asked to verify your phone number. Fill in the ‘Phone Number’ field then click ‘Send me a code’ If you have received a code on your phone, just enter it in the code field and click ‘Continue’. Please fill in the fields provided for personal information accurately and completely. If you have clicked ‘Next’.
- Complete Demo Account Setup: At this stage, you are directed to the Member Area to fill in the “virtual money” deposit process. If you have, click settings, it will immediately proceed to the demo account setup stage. Fill in the trading conditions column on the desired demo account, starting from the amount of leverage, account currency, and password that you set earlier.
- Registration Successful: Exness demo account registration and the opening process has been completed. Next, you will be redirected to the next page for demo account details as well as further instructions.
Also read: 5 Steps How To Create InstaForex Demo Account For Beginners
Exness Demo Account Features
Exness demo account features will depend on the trading platform the trader uses, which in this case is MetaTrader 5, providing a demo account.
In other words, the demo account features are accessible via the trading platform and will depend on Exness’ offerings for asset classes, financial instruments, spreads, leverage, etc.
To gain access to a demo account, a trader must download the trading platform to one of the following systems:
- Desktop: MS Windows, Linux, or Mac OS
- Mobile: Android smartphone or tablet, iOS iPhone, or iPad
If a trader wants to use Web Trader Metatrader 5, access will be provided from the download page of the trading platform.
As soon as traders download and install Metatrader 5, they can use the login details provided on the account verification page to log in to the forex trading platform and they will have access to the Exness demo account.
Exness Broker Demo Account Advantages
- Fully digital demo account registration
- Quick and hassle-free registration with instant access to a demo account
- The demo account can be used as soon as possible after downloading and installing MetaTrader 5 and logging in with Exness credentials
Can I convert my demo account to a live trading account with Exness?
Yes. There is no need for conversion as you can switch between demo and live accounts from the Personal Area.
What live trading accounts does Exness offer?
- Standard Account: Minimum deposit of $10 for non-Vietnamese traders and $15 for Vietnamese traders, leverage up to 1:2000, spreads from 0.3 pips, and no commission charged on trades.
- Standard Cent Account: Minimum deposit of $10 for non-Vietnamese traders and $15 for Vietnamese traders, leverage up to 1:2000, spreads from 0.3 pips, and no commission charged on trades.
- Raw Spread Account: minimum deposit of $500, leverage up to 1:2000, spreads from 0.0 pips, and commission up to $3.5.
- Zero Account: minimum deposit of $500, leverage up to 1:2000, spreads from 0.0 pips, and commissions from $3.5.
- Pro Account: minimum deposit of $500, leverage up to 1:2000, spreads from 0.1 pips, and zero commission charged on trades.
What deposit currencies are available for live trading accounts?
Exness offers a variety of deposit currencies, including but not limited to:
- , etc
Traders should note that while they can make deposits in any currency, their deposits are subject to conversion rates and that the base currency for all accounts is USD.
Exness Registration Bonus
Exness offers a sign-up bonus with an additional +10% bonus program.
When traders register a real account with Exness, they are awarded a welcome bonus which is calculated as a percentage of the net deposit.
This net deposit is considered as the difference between the number of funds that have been deposited into the trading account, and the total of funds withdrawn from the account.
Exness does not offer any additional deposit bonuses or no deposit bonus benefits, which would free traders from having to pay a minimum deposit before they can start trading.
Nonetheless, Exness is renowned as a reputable and well-regulated broker that offers some of the best forex trading conditions in the industry.
When compared to other brokers, Exness stands out with comprehensive trading conditions, dynamic trading accounts, a free Exness demo account, and a large number of financial instruments that can be traded through the popular and powerful MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.